Monday, September 15, 2008

The worst pain in the WORLD!

I have dealt with several pains in my life. Childbirth x2, heartache, the flu.....

But there is this one pain that I think everyone will agree with me on is.... I'm not going to tell you yet until the end.

You are asleep in your bed. You are passed out and all of your limbs are spread out across the bed, all of a sudden you wake up with a start and you are instantly pulling yourself together in the fetal position almost crying because the pain hurts so FRIGGIN BAD! Your body temperature keeps turning from hot to cold and you tummy fells like it is about to explode. AND THEN YOU MAKE THE MAD DASH TO THE BATH ROOM, hopeing to god that you don't SHIT yourself!

Thats right everyone, I am talking about the infamous thing called DIARRHEA!

No comments: