Monday, September 1, 2008

Seriously!

Ok, Seriously! Some people just need to quit being complete assholes on Xbox live. I am sorry that I am kicking your ass across the map....that doesn't give you the right to call me a dirty word! I'm sorry I am making you respawn all spread out across that map.... that doesn't give you the right to team kill me when I am almost getting an air strike and then I ask you why and give me a stupid reason of why you did it! You just cost our team points for doing that dumbass! Just because I am woman on xbox live doesn't give you the right to always say "get back into the kitchen" Your just mad because I play better then you do.

NO! I am not a fat chick that has no life and sits at home sobbing to herself because she has no friends or whatever. I have family and a life and when i have nothing to do I play and kick your ass.

NO! I will not date you on xbox live and No! I don't wanna be your friend if you are going to act like a complete friggin Idiot!

Yes! I like playing video games and owning! What of it?

Nothing gives anyone the right to make a complete ass of themselves on live just so they can impress there friends....everyone else in the room thinks that you are a friggin idiot.

Kids under the age of 17 shouldn't be aloud to have a mic because they are mainly the ones that act like idiots.....

Peace YO!

No comments: