Saturday, September 27, 2008

The New Worst Pain

I was nearing the end of my day at work and I was getting this very strong pain in my jaws and I realized that I was clinching my jaws. So I relaxed them and the pain kept going even when I got home and hour or so later. That whole time I couldn't shut my mouth all of the way because my very back gums were swallen, MY WISDOM TEETH!!!!!!!! The pain happened prior before and went away by the same day, but this time I had to goto the store and buy that nasty unflavored CRAP called ORAJEL..... OMG IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!! They seriously need to make some new flavors or something cuz it's gross. And what is worst is after that CRAP comes into effect.... you start drooling excessively, you can't drink milk cuz half of your mouth can't even taste it. IT IS THE WEIRDEST FEELING EVER!

:p

No comments: