Friday, August 29, 2008

Empathy ~ My Psychic moment

I have discovered in the past 2 years that I am an empath. That means that I can feel what other people are feeling (their emotions) and I can also get other peoples symptoms and I can usually tell when people are lying to me or are just lying in general. I have discovered how to control and use my ability properly from someone else helpful blog. http://psychicempaths.blogspot.com

This would explain why I was always "depress" like and pissy with everyone. Because I was letting my "vibrations" get so low to what other people are feeling that I was feeling the same thing and therefore acting out on there emotions.

I am a very happy person now that I have discovered how to control it and raise my vibrations. I think that is why I am happier by myself and in the woods, because being in nature to me raises my vibrations and I am so happy that I want to burst into tears from all of the happiness.

Also being with my kids raises my vibrations because they are always so happy and playful and always smiling and smiling raises my vibrations.

I hear some people say that Empathy is inherited from one of your family members. The only person that I can think of is my mom....I don't know much about my biological father, so mom will work. Besides in the past several month I have discovered that I have many similar traits as her. If I don't get enough sleep....well look out! LOL

No comments: