Saturday, August 16, 2008

Conspiracy Theory

I know that everyone has there own conspriacy theory and this one is mine. I know that there will be a lot of people out there that will agree with me.

First, lets start off with scientology.....yes scientology:

I have done very little research on it and don't really care to. All of the research that I have done is by watching south parks episode on scientology and from what my mother-in-law has told me.
All that scientology is a money hungry rich scarfing cult.

Mormonism is the exact same way..... at the end of the year if you want to remain on the "Ladder" in the mormon temple or whatever you have to pay the mormon search a certain amount of money out of your taxes....yeah.... I know retarded right?! No, It's fucking stupid.....Pardon my french.

Mormons..... and there damn door to door soliciting.....Do you see any other religion out there doing it.... besides the jahovah witness'..... The are trying to get more money out of people to make more reddiculus temples that have no point. Here in Twin Falls, ID they just got done building a new temple....eh.... and all off the interior carpets and decorations and whatnots have come from completely other countries....

And this is why i think that mormonism is the BIGGEST CULT out there ever, even bigger then scientology. Scientology is for the rich, because all that they want is money...well i take that back, every religion is for the rich except the earthbound religions that require no money!

Those are my two bitches for the conspiracy theory hour.... well 2 mintues.....

Wicca is free, wicca is earthbound and misunderstood because of what other religions have brain washed people to think. All that the Goddess and God ask every now and then from everyone is some love and a little food offering....

No money required!
Peace out, I will write more on this later, right now I have no time.

No comments: