Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tank Troubles: Part Duece

I love kids....Kids are awesome....Expecially two year olds....grr!!!!

Sometimes I wonder what goes through my 2 year olds mind....she is just so wonderful :D

Usually she wakes me up every morning crawling into bed with be or she will say she's hungry.... oh no! Today JUST had to be so different. She decided that the fish tank needed more stuff added to it......

She woke me up this morning saying uh and lifted up her foot to show me what is all over the bottom of her foot but the sticky mixture of baby formula, cat sawdust litter and aquarium salt....

I walked into the kitchen this morning and there was baby formula all over the floor but the can was missing. So I spank her but and sit her in the tub and started searching for the can and it was in her bedroom in front of the fish tank. Oh that's not all she did! I looked at the fish tank and it is sooooo cloudy that you could barely see the fish next to the glass....and I had just bought some more fish yesterday.

She had dumped the half of the big box of aquarium salt into the tank making it cloudy. She also put baby formula and cat litter into the tank. Oh it was so fun catching the fish when you could barely see them.

Let's just say that little precious Kyla is going to have a bruised but tomorrow.

No comments: