Monday, May 19, 2008

Never Leave your parked car in the middle of a street on a weekend!

And I will tell you why....

It's was about 2 oclock in the morning and everyone was asleep from there drunken stupper, in other words all of us drunks passed out!!!


I am dead asleep and Sandy yells threw our open window at there house UP IN CHALLIS!!!! "Hey Erin, Someone hit you car and pushed it into the ditch."


I reply, " HUH?"


She say "Someone hit your car, and they drove off"


I reply pissed off, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"


Oh yes, someone slammed into the right front end of my car. Tore off half of the front bumper and scractch all the way down my car, tearing it open like a can opener.


Here are some pictures:



The last one is a can opener, it was literally cut open and sharp.

The next morning they caught the dumb broad that did it, oh she was drunk, obviously, and she told her friend that she hit a deer.

I got to look at her car and I dont know how she drove away.... Both airbags were deployed and her car was more messed up then mine. I didn't get pictures because I didn't have my camera on me.

No comments: