Thursday, April 24, 2008

True Beauty

Nothing is more beautiful then looking into the face of a newborn baby. Especially when they just sit there and smile there cute little toothless smile and koo there little heart out, Even giggling is so cute from a newborn.

I have two beautiful little girls. One is 2 years old and right now as you can imagine the terrible two's have stuck the house hold...GRRR, and of course after I gave birth to her little sister she has become even more of a pill. She was born Nov 7th, 2005 and has some of the brightest blues eyes that you will ever see. Just like mine. And she was born flawless, meaning no allegies or illness, except for the fact that she wanted to come early because her water broke. Something called PPROM (Pretrem Premature Rupture of Membrane), Mainly cause by my poor eating habits.....Lets just say I looked bloated when I gave birth to her. Thank god For epidurals.

My second little girl was born March 7th, 2008 and she is a lot more quiet and adorable then her older jealous sister. She is, unfortunately, Lactose intolerant. So for the first few months of her life she was breasfed and lactose free formula fed. And she poops like a champion lol. She also has beautiful blue eyes like her sister. She was born by c-section a week after her due date. The doctors induced me and I stopped progressing at 8 cm, thank god for epidurals, i think this one was one of the worst pains in the world. And let me tell you that getting cut open sucks because it feel like an eternity for you to heal.

Babies are beautiful, but there not for everyone (abusers, molestors, etc.) Enjoy your life with your kids, or your families kids, they are interesting little buggers.

No comments: