Thursday, April 24, 2008

Terrible Two's......

One day I was staying at my moms house and put Kyla down for a nap in her bed downstairs, well there is Brianna's Crib right at the foot of the bed and kyla knows how to crawl into the crib.

I had the baby monitor on the see if I could hear her moving around downstair or if she was sleeping. She was walking up the stairs calling my name and saying potty. I notice some white stuff on her face and thought it was baby powder, oh no it wasn't. It was baby butt cream....desitin......

So I whipped it of her face and arms and went downstair to see what she had been doing with her sisters butt cream, and at this point I was already annoyed that she was out of bed and into stuff.

OH NO! She had to put all of her stuffed bears and blankets and a couple of her dolls into Brianna's crib and whip it all over everything....White stuff everywhere.....She got spankings and sent back to bed and I had the joy of cleaning all of her blankets again....yes again, they had just been clean not to long prior to her first time of going to bed.

A few days later she did the same thing but it was only buttwhipes that i had to fold and put away, wasnt as bad.

Kids are joys....I'm telling you!!! lol

No comments: