Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's off....

I reevaluated my life and come to find out that I was not happy with Greg, so I broke off the engagement. It's not because of anyone else in my life or anything like that it's cause I don't feel the Love like I use to, or am suppose to when one gets asked to be married. I don't feel the spark like I use to in the past, a year ago.

Maybe this one is not meant to be, who knows but the ones involved. I told him that I would give it another try to see if anything changes. But I don't know if it will, I am trying but it's very hard to do when you still aren't happy with the position that you are in life. I guess that we will see what happens in a couple of weeks if I still feel the same as I do now.

Will I break it off? I don't know.
Where will I go if I break it off completely? Probably to my mom's house for a while.
Will I be able to financially handle? Possibly, I have been getting more hours at work because one of the delivery drivers quit so now I am on day shift working from 830-4ish everyday and they close around 530pm. I might have to get another part time job if they hire someone else and cut my hours.

Always wait to see what the future holds, I don't wanna tear apart a family but if you are not happy in a relationship then why stay tied down because of the kids. I need to look out for my happiness as well. Don't get me wrong, the time that I have spent with greg was a good one and if it's not ment to be then it's not ment to be.

Only time will tell.
Peace out, YO!

No comments: